The PMI® James R. Snyder Center for Project Management Knowledge & Wisdom, a.k.a Virtual Library, is an important source for relevant, reliable, and timely information about project management. Aiding in the advancement of project management practice and learning by cataloging PMI-published literature, managing the electronic repository of PMI conference and periodical literature, and assisting project management practitioners in finding the information they need, the Knowledge & Wisdom Center provides PMI members with unabridged contents of selected PMI books and other leading project management and business texts.
• Extended research assistance through the ‘Ask a Librarian’ feature;
• Access to eReads & Reference, powered by Books24x7, a web-based service offering 250 complete and unabridged books on project management and related topics;
• Downloads of valuable peer-contributed articles on the Knowledge Shelf; and
• Access to PM Knowledge Wire, the quarterly newsletter of the Knowledge & Wisdom Center. Visit www.pmi.org and go to “member log on” for access.
PMI members get the latest project management information online through eReads & Reference. An exclusive PMI member benefit, eReads & Reference provides online access to 250 complete and unabridged books from PMI and other leading publishers. The service lets you find books by keyword, phrase, title, author, publisher, or International Standard Book Number (ISBN).
Current members can log on to pmi.org, then choose Virtual Library > eReads & Reference from the navigation panel on the left.
Member Picks Among the top titles accessed by current eReads & Reference users are:
• Microsoft Project 2007 Bible Elaine Marmel John Wiley & Sons © 2007
• Q&As for the PMBOK® Guide–Fourth Edition Edited by Dr. Frank T. Anbari, PhD, PMP. Published by Project Management Institute © 2009
• The Complete Project Management Office Handbook Gerard M. Hill (ed) Auerbach Publications © 2004
• The Five-Minute Interview: A Job Hunter’s Guide to a Successful Interview, Third Edition Richard H. Beatty. Published by John Wiley & Sons © 2002
• Coaching, Counseling & Mentoring: How to Choose & Use the Right Techniques to Boost Employee Performance Florence Stone AMACOM © 1999
|back to top|
|© 2010 Project Management Institute, Inc. Brought to you by CyberMedia Services|