PMI Trivandrum, Kerala Chapter is proud to host the second PMI India Project Management Regional Conference along with the PMI Chennai Chapter. The one day conference will be hosted in the beautiful city of Kochi on February 13, 2016. Aptly themed "Innovating Project Management for Higher Impact" the conference will focus on innovative and creative adaptions of proven Project Management techniques that will yeild better results and help organisations make a higher impact in the country's economy and thereby lead to India creating a much higher impact inthe world economy.
This Conference is the region’s largest annual gathering for CXOs, trainers, experts and professionals to rigorously promote the discipline and practices of project management across varied domains. Its main goals are to exchange the ideas & experiences in project management through key note addresses and technical papers; strengthen the practitioners’ network for a better project management community and recognize & honor the contribution of organizations and individuals made in the project management realm.
We invite you to come be a part of this knowledge enriching event and learn, network, share and grow.
Chairman & Managing Director - Terumo Penpol Pvt. Ltd.ynote Address
A professional Manager with a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce and an MBA in Marketing, C Padmakumar....Read More
By Lt. Col. L. Shri Harsha, Retd, PgMP, PMP
Project Management Consultant & Technical Arbitrator
By Prashanth Thimmavajjala, Mindtree Ltd
Dr Vikram Kumar B T
Conference Chair & President - PMI Trivandrum, Kerala Chapter
After successful completion of Annual Project Management Conference of the Chapter alternately in Trivandrum....
Managing Director, PMI India
It gives me immense joy to announce the second PMI India Regional Conference. God’s own Country – Kerala....
Participation Terms and Conditions
1. Communication Address:
The official address for all communications pertaining to this conference will be of:
PMI Organization Centre Pvt Ltd
302-305, 3rd Floor, Balarama, Plot No. C-3, E Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East,
Mumbai - 400051, India
Or Email: email@example.com
All communications should be marked as "PMI India Regional Conference 2016" in the subject line
2. Early Bird Offer:
a. Early bird registrations are limitied to the first 100 registrations or upto 18th Jan 2016 (which ever comes first)
b. Early bird will start from 18th Dec 2015 uptill 18th Jan 2016
c. Early bird registrants are entitled to a special fee of INR 2625/- irrespective if the category they fall under (applicable for groups as well)
d. Cancellations and transfers of registrations are strictly not permitted under the "Early Bird Offer"
3. Offline Registrations (Groups of 5+ delegates sponsored by an organization)
a. Any organization wishing to sponsor delegates to attend the conference can either pay via meraevents.com OR may avail of offline registrations (ie payment via cheque or Neft).
b. For offline registrations please register at: http://www.pmi.org.in/apps/offline and enter your nominations. One submitting your nominations an invoice will be auto generated.
c. All Demand drafts/cheques must be in favor of "PMI Organization Centre Pvt. Ltd." payable at Mumbai.
d. Registration confirmations are subject to receipt of payments before the conference.
4. Group Discounts applicable:
a. Any Corporate or individual group of 5 and above participants are entitled to a Group Discount. Refer to fee table for details.
b. In case of Individuals forming a group only a single invoice will be raised on the name of the primary registrant. Payment to be made via a single cheque/DD or bank transfer.
5. Cancellation/Refund & Transfer of Registration:
a. Cancellation and/or refund of registration is NOT allowed for any category, however registration can be transferred, provided the request for transfer is made on or before 5th Feb 2016. If in case the category of registration differs, balance amount if any will be payable by the delegate. No refunds balance amount will be given in a case where the transfer is being done to someone eligible for a greater discount.
b. All transfers requests are subject to scrutiny and may be rejected by the organizing committee if found inappropriate.
a. All participation fees mentioned are inclusive of 14.5% service tax
b. Government Employees include all employees working for Central and any state government organization (excluding PSUs) in India
Important points for delegates:
• All registrations close on 8th Febraury 2016
• Attendees can claim maximum of 5 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for attending the conference.
(Note: PDUs mentioned are the upper limit on number of PDU’s that can be claimed. However this may vary depending on the PMI credential you hold.)
• You are bound by the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
• Members and credential holders should provide membership number and credential number at the time of registering.
• You will receive an e-mail of acknowledgement upon completing the registration process. A confirmation mail with your unique ID will be sent a week prior to the conference date.
• Please print out the confirmation page while registering online and carry it to the venue.
• In case any data that is provided during registration is found to be false and/or incorrect, PMI India reserves right to cancel the registration and no refund will be provided.
• Inaugural/Valedictory Sessions, Keynote/Special Addresses will be conducted in the main hall. These events will also be telecasted live to a separate hall at the venue for comfortable viewing. Entry in the main hall will be on first come first serve basis.
• Providing of incorrect information for the purpose of claiming offers or otherwise, will lead to cancellation of registration and the registration amount paid shall not be refunded.
• All registration processes either online or off-line should be completed within the specified date(s).
• Include your registration number, e-mail address, name and dates of the event in all future correspondence.
• For queries on registrations, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org