Participation Terms and Conditions
1. Communication Address:
The official address for all communications pertaining to this conference will be of:
PMI Organization Centre Pvt. Ltd.
302-305, 3rd Floor, Balarama, Plot No. C-3, E Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East,
Mumbai - 400051, India
Or Email: email@example.com
All communications should be marked as "PMI India National Conference 2017"
2. Early Bird Offer:
- Early bird registrations will start from 12th June 2017 up till 30th June 2017 OR till the first 200 registrations (whichever is first).
- Early Bird delegates will get benefit of attending a Special session complimentary on 15th Sept 2017.
- Early Bird registrants will be entitled to a Lunch on 15th September 2017.
- Special session will be worth 4 additional PDU’s.
- Cancellations and transfers of registrations are strictly not permitted under the "Early Bird Offer".
There is NO price discount under early bird offer
3. Offline Registrations (Groups of 5+ delegates sponsored by an organization)
The preferred mode of registration is ONLINE via our registration partner ‘meraevents’, however incase any organization wishes to make a payment via cheque, NEFT or DD please refer to the points below:
- For offline registrations please register at: http://www.pmi.org.in/offline and create an account. Once account has been created you can login at any time and enter your nominations. On submitting your nominations an invoice will be auto generated.
- All Demand drafts/cheques must be in favor of "PMI Organization Centre Pvt. Ltd." payable at Mumbai.
- Registration confirmations are strictly subject to receipt of payments.
4. Group Discounts applicable:
- Any Corporate or individual group of 5 and above participants are entitled to a Group Discount. Refer to fee table for details.
- In case of Individual groups only a single invoice will be raised on the name of the primary registrant. Payment to be made via a single cheque/DD or bank transfer.
5. Cancellation/Refund & Transfer of Registration:
- Cancellation and refund of registration is NOT allowed for any category, however registration can be transferred, provided the request for transfer is made on or before 31st August 2017. If category of registration differs, balance amount if any will be payable by the delegate. No refunds for balance amount will be given in a case where the transfer is being done to someone eligible for a greater discount.
- All transfers requests are subject to scrutiny and may be rejected by the organizing committee if found inappropriate.
- Transfers not applicable in case of Early Bird offers.
6. Special fee category for Govt. employees/ Academicians / Students / Retirees
- Government Employees include all employees working for Central and any state government organization (excluding PSUs) in India.
- Academicians include only full-time professors.
- Students include ONLY full-time students.
- Govt. Employees, Academicians and Students will be required to show their employer issued valid ID card at the registration desk on the day of the conference.
- Retirees must not be engaged in business or consultancy services.
- Any individual availing of this fee category improperly will be asked to pay the fee difference before being given entry to the conference.
Important points for delegates
- Registrations open on 12th June 2017 and close 31st August 2017.
- Early Bird registrations will start from 12th June 2017 up till 30th June 2017 OR till the first 200 registrations (whichever is first).
- Attendees can be eligible for maximum of 18 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for attending the conference. Those attending the Early Bird session on 15th September will be eligible for upto 4 additional PDUs.
- Note: PDUs mentioned above are the upper limit on number of PDU’s that can be claimed. However this may vary depending on the PMI credential you hold).
- Members and credential holders should provide membership number and PMI ID at the time of registering. Failure to provide PMI ID or incorrect PMI ID provided may result in PDU’s not being auto credited in your account.
- You are bound by the PMI Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct.
- You will receive an e-mail of acknowledgement upon completing the registration process. A confirmation mail with your unique ID will be sent a week prior to the conference date.
- Please print out the confirmation page while registering online and carry it to the venue.
- In case any data that is provided during registration is found to be false and/or incorrect, PMI India reserves right to cancel the registration and no refund will be provided in such case.
- Inaugural/Valedictory Sessions, Keynote/Special Addresses will be conducted in the main hall. These events MAY also be telecasted live to an ancillary hall at the venue for comfortable viewing. Entry in the main hall will be on first come first serve basis after which you may have to be seated in the afore mentioned ancillary hall.
- Providing of incorrect information for the purpose of claiming offers or otherwise, will lead to cancellation of registration and the registration amount paid shall not be refunded.
- All registration processes either online or off-line should be completed within the specified date(s).
- Include your registration number, e-mail address, name and dates of the event in all future correspondence.
- In no case, PMI (its affiliates, its officers etc.) and hotel shall be held liable for either partial or total cancellation of the conference in the event of an accident, an act caused by a third party, such as acts of God including, without limitation, credible threats of natural disaster in the geographic vicinity of the hotel, war, curtailment or interruption of transportation facilities, threats or acts of terrorism or similar acts or any other cause comparable events or disaster beyond the parties’ control which prevents the hotel from accommodating the delegate/s of PMI for the conference or if for the same reasons the event is cancelled by PMI.
- The delegate/s will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the hotel property (movable or immovable) caused by them or for any person for whom they are responsible. The hotel also reserves the right to take any appropriate action/s until such matter reaches an amicable solution.
- PMI (its affiliates, its officers etc.) and hotel reserves the right to immediately expel delegate/s from both the conference and the conference venue due to unacceptable behaviour or violation of these Terms and Conditions. PMI (its affiliates, its officers etc.) and hotel reserves the right to define appropriate conference behaviour and is particularly sensitive to issues involving displays of disrespect to or harassment of other delegates, or the conference staff.
- If a delegate/s is dismissed from the conference, their delegation is automatically disqualified from Inaugural/Valedictory Sessions, Keynote/Special Addresses etc.
- The delegate/s agree to be bound by the terms & conditions contained herein, without a delegate/s being required to do any further act, he/she shall be deemed to have read, understood and unconditionally accepted the terms & conditions herein.
- The T&Cs of this conference shall be governed by the laws of India. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in Mumbai only
- For queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.