• Rajakumar Ramakrishnan, Senior Consultant, Wipro Technologies
• Ajay Kumar, Delivery Project Executive, IBM India Limited
• Sowmya Narayan Varadhan, Account Delivery Manager, Hewlett Packard Globalsoft Ltd.
• Sumit Mathur, Practice Head, Tech Mahindra
• Abhijeet Palnitkar, Project Manager, Intel Mobile Communications
Doctoral degree in Computer Science with 27+ years of experience in industry sectors such as Petrochemicals, Financial Services, Public Policy Research and Retail. Have deployed and managed IT projects including ERP, Production Process Control & Automation in environments such as Mainframe, Client-server and Web technologies using large scale databases.
In addition, received certification in Project Management (Certified PMP®) and ITIL v3 for ITSM (Information Technology Service Management)
Presently I am responsible for Security and Loss Prevention (SLP) at Reliance Industries Limited (RIL group) at enterprise level which is both strategic and operational. This involves training and development of staff on a continual basis.
- Financial system
- Energy management system
- IT infrastructure
He is interested and involved in
- Strategic IT Project management
- Project and program management
- Quality management functions (ISO and SEI CMMI)
- Mentoring and coaching, conducting training in program and Project management area
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Business Continuity Management
PM Community service
- Active contributor in PM network on forums and blogs
- PMOSIG leader for Oman
- Speaker on project management topics in national and International conferences
- Sponsored PMI - Pune Deccan (India) chapter in 2003
- 'The PMOSIG Program Management Office Handbook' contributed a chapter on 'The PMO Role in Project Portfolio Governance' covering following areas:
- Project Governance
- Alignment with Organization Strategy
- Project Management Methodology and Processes
- Project Management Tools
- Resource Management
- Risk Management
- Project Review
- Management Reporting
- Sub Committee Member for 'Project Portfolio Management - third edition'
- Member of Champion Advisory Committee (CAC) of PMI India
Susweta is a certified Project Management professional and continuously contributes towards strengthening of Project Management team within TCS and outside.
Besides the delivery role, she also has good experience in Quality engagements, participating in in-house as well as external CMM and SQA process assessments.
She has done Masters in Computer Science from Bombay University.
Visukumar Gopal is a Versatile Practitioner, Strategist, Energetic Coach, Learning Enabler and Public Speaker with 21+ years of professional experience in India, and the USA.
Instrumental in driving corporate level initiatives and build competencies in Process & Project Management Excellence. An MBA in (Systems and HR) from MKU and Visu holds certification from MDI for Advanced Program in Competitive Strategy.
Visu has completed EGMP (Executive General Management Program) from IIM Bangalore.
He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP), LEAN Six Sigma Champion, and CAC (Champion Advisory Committee) member of PMI India Champion Program.
He received “Special Recognition Award (2014)”, “Best Mentor of the Year (2013)” award, “Best Performer of the Year (2011-12)” award and twice “Champion of the Quarter (Q3 & Q4 2012)” awards from PMI India.
He played different roles at different levels (Operational to Strategy) in many MNCs like CITIBANK, Data Access, GE and Syntel.
He is passionate about transforming individuals, teams and organizations into improving their Process, Project management, Operation practices and Delivering Business value early and often. He has trained many individuals and coached several start-up organizations on adopting LEAN / PMI methods.
His white papers “Project Management in LEAN way” & “Why PMCoE is required for all Industries?” published in 7th and 8th International Conference on Project Management Leadership and articles in Manage India magazine.
Speaker of CII-PMI Conference, CII Webinars, MMA Knowledge Sharing Sessions, Corporate Programs and many College Functions, Seminars and Guest / Special Lectures.
He is the Founder & Managing Trustee of Viruksha Trust.
Vivek is certified PMP professional and a Mechanical & Automotive engineering graduate with Management degree in Export Marketing. He has 27+ years of professional experience in Automotive Industry; with last 14 years at various senior positions with Auto Majors like, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and AMW Motors Ltd. He has a proven track record for conceptualizing, planning, executing & managing projects & programs involving multi-location cross functional teams, including establishing the Project Management Maturity model across all NPD business functions.
As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), he has developed proficiency in following area -.
· Establishing PMO (Project Management Office)
· Project and Program management of complex projects in Automotive Sector.
· Establishing & Enhancing the Project Management Maturity Model.
· IT enablement of Project Management & NPD (New Product Development) business processes
He has been actively involved with PMI, India and the PMI Mumbai Chapter over past 9 years in various volunteering capacities. He is an ardent speaker on project/program management topics and sharing case studies in various events organized by PMI India, it's Chapters and other institutions like CII, SP Jain, Narsee Monjee, etc.
Currently, Vivek serves as the Chair of the Champion Program.
Email - email@example.com
Twitter - https://twitter.com/vivsona